Thursday, May 22, 2014

Top Spring/Summer Lip Products: Drugstore

Sorry for the hiatus! Family life got quite busy there for a bit, but I'm back! 

I thought I would do a Spring/Summer lip series. Today I'm starting with my 10 favorite drugstore lip products. 

Left to Right: Maybelline Color Whisper in Pop of Poppy (limited edition, but still out now), Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya, and Maybelline Baby Lips in Mad for Magenta. All three of these are quick, grab and go colors for me. They are moisturizing and good for no or light makeup days.

L-R: Maybelline Color Elixer in Breathtaking Apricot, Almay Liquid Lip Balm in Pink Pout, and Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in Rio Rush. The Color Elixer glosses are quickly becoming a favorite formula of mine. They have great color payoff and feel nice on the lips. The Almay liquid lip balm feels lovely and gives sheer color to the lips. The Revlon stain is very new to my collection and is definitely the most high maintanence product here. It can apply a bit patchy, but when you get the application down it is a lovely color. 
L-R: All NYX: Butter Lipstick in Candy Buttons, Butter Lipglosses in Maple Blondie, Peaches and Cream, and Strawberry Parfait. I love NYX products! The Butter line of lip products are definitely my favorite drugstore lip products. The color range is awesome and the price is great, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment