Thursday, March 13, 2014

Recent Back 2 MAC Gets!

Recently, I had a bunch of 'empties' to return to MAC. Sadly, the closest MAC to me is in a Macy's, so that means I can only Back 2 MAC for lipstick. If you have a freestanding or Pro store close to you, you can get an eyeshadow pot, lipglass, or lipstick.

I had the artist help me pick out some colors as I've had (or have) all the colors I was attracted too. She picked out Lustering, Blankety, and Creme in Your Coffee.


 Lustering is a bright pink with a lustre finish. It goes on slightly sheer, but is buildable. I think this will be gorgeous in the summer. 

Blankety is an amplified finish. It's very opaque and creamy. The color is a pink/brown nude. 

Creme In Your Coffee is a brownish red with a Cremesheen finish. This color is very 90s and takes me back to high school! (Yup. I'm getting old!)



All in all, I'm very happy with these lipsticks! The colors are lovely and MAC has an amazing lipstick formula.

Have you gotten Back 2 MAC lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment