Monday, March 3, 2014

Products I Want To Use Up: 2014

As I was organizing my collection this weekend, a strange thing happened. I got really overwhelmed by the number of products I own. It was embarrassing seeing everything laid out together. I think that beauty product enthusiasts, like myself, sort of forget how much we have. Until it's all spread out in front of us. (Yes, I am still trying a low buy/make out 2014 and it hasn't gone well so far). 

I picked a few things that I would like to use up this year to focus on. I didn't pick color products (other than a few lip products) beause I want to SEE things moving on and color products take forever. 

Here's what I've chosen to use up in 2014:
The Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser is on it's last legs and shouldn't be a problem to finish this year. The Too Faced Shadow Insurance feels like it's getting to the end, but it just keeps going and going...
The Dr Jart BB Cream should be nearing the end and I've only been using it for the last month in an effort to use it up. The NARS concealor is nice, but it creases like crazy under my eyes (the only place I use concealor), so it needs to go. The Studio Fix powder foundation from MAC just isn't a favorite. The NARS Light Relecting setting powder is awesom, but I've had it and not shown it enough love.
Two MAC lip products: a lip balm and a primer. Love the primer, the lip balm is just ok for me. 
Lastly, the color products I want to use. I don't love the YSL Volupte Sheer Candy (I think it's the pomegranate one) or the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Pygmalion. The wear time is iffy with both and the Chanel is not the best color on me. I do love the YSL Glossy Stain in Rouge Vintage (#5, I believe), but I've had it for over a year. 

So, those are the products I want to focus on using up this year! As these things are used up, I plan on replacing th with new things!

Let me know if you are doing somethkng similar!

No comments:

Post a Comment