Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cargo Spring Tea Tin Makeup Set

Last time I was at Kohl's, I was browsing through the cosmetic section (who else loves that they carry Cargo, Lorac, Pur, TheBalm, etc now?!). I spotted the Cargo Spring Tea Tin set. For $38, you get a full size eyeshadow in Yukon, a full size lipstick in Santa Fe, a full size Swimmables eyeliner in Pfeiffer Beach, a smaple size Bali blush, and a sample size TexasLash mascara. It all comes in a pretty, pastel hued tin (which my son has already claimed as his!). Quite the deal! 



Yukon is a gorgeous taupe (on my skintone the purple-ish hue comes through). Bali is a pretty springy pink with a interesting lavender duo chrome.


Santa Fe is a mauve color with shimmer and it does feel a bit gritty on application, but I don't feel the shimmer once it's on my lips. Very pretty, everyday color.


Pfeiffer Beach is a dark purple. It's a nice color and the wear time is great. It feels very creamy when applied.


TexasLash mascara...was a bit of a disappointment. The brush is huge! I don't have the smallest eyes, but this wand was too much. It gave decent volume, but no length.



Overall, a good deal for $38. 

*purchased by me*

No comments:

Post a Comment