Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss: Naked and Walk of Shame

Urban Decay recently released a new line of lipgloss and added another member to the "Naked" family. 



According to Sephora's website these glosses are supposed to be high shine and conditioning to the lips. They contain various ingredients to keep the lips healthy and nourished.

I picked up two shades: Naked and Walk of Shame. Naked is a pinky nude with shimmer. Walk of Shame is a very pale nude with shimmer. 


Walk of Shame on the left. Naked on the right.

Let's start with what I like about these glosses... The packaging is gorgeous! It's a rose gold wrapped tube with the "Naked" logo cut into the side. You can clearly see what color you are grabbing in three spots: the cut out; the clear bottom portion of the tube; and the sticker on the bottom.
 But...at $20 a pop something is missing for me. I wasn't expecting a SUPER pigmented gloss, but on my lips these don't even register. I do have fairly pigmented lips, but both of these are just...shiny. They feel nice on, but the lasting power is questionable. I'm not sure if I will keep these or return them. Maybe I need to try a few other colors. I'm not sure. I love UD, but I feel sort of *meh* about the Naked glosses.

*purchased by me*

No comments:

Post a Comment