Thursday, February 13, 2014

MAC Reds In My Collection

I love a good red lip. It can instantly brighten up your face and take a look from boring to BAM! 

MAC makes some of my favorite reds. They have one in every finish and every tone. Personally, I prefer a more matte red with bluish undertones. That's just what seems to work best on me. 


L-R: Viva Glam 1, Ruby Woo, Relentlessly Red, MAC Red, Dare You, Brave Red.

Viva Glam 1 is the deepest red out of the group. It has a more brown undertone as well. This is a matte finish.

Ruby Woo is a neutral to slightly blue toned, super matte red. 

Relentlessly Red is a very pink toned red. This was introduced in the Retro Matte collection (it's permanent). 

MAC Red is a blue toned, satin finish red.

Dare You is more of a burgundy red. This is slightly more sheer and a Cremesheen.

Brave Red is a Cremesheen and blue toned.

My favorites are Ruby Woo and MAC Red. 

I find Viva Glam 1 and Relentlessly Red the hardest for me to wear. 

What's your favorite red? 

No comments:

Post a Comment