Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Palette A Week Challenge!

I love eyeshadow palettes. I think I currently have 30 in my collection. That's a heck of a lot of eyeshadows! 



Older palettes get pushed to the back and sit unloved each time I get a new one. 

To try and remedy this situation, I'm making a little challenge for myself. (Feel free to play along. Let me know if you're going to in the comment section!) 



Each week I'm going to use a different palette. For the entire week. Each day. I would be lying if I said this was going to be easy for me. I like variety. I like to change it up, but I also need to use what I have. 



My hope is that I can rediscover some palettes and perhaps be a bit more creative with my eye makeup. By allowing myself to use just one palette each week, I'm going to have to try some new things to avoid boredom. At the end of each week, I'll show you the palette I used along with swatches of the different combinations I tried. 


No comments:

Post a Comment