Sunday, January 19, 2014

Palette Collection: Part Six (picture heavy)

Final post about my palettes! Yes!
This post is all my MAC palettes (not all have MAC shadows in them though). Sadly, during my crazy depotting spree, I failed to keep track of shade names.
My MAC neutrals. 

My MAC colors, a few Pro Longwear shades, and a few shadows from palettes.

This palette has all my Urban Decay singles, the depotted Glinda palette, and three Makeup Geek shades. 

This has my NARS singles and duos, two Too Faced palettes, and the depotted Anastasia Catwalk palette.

This double decker palette has a mess of different things! The left side has all my bareMinerals Ready shadows, two Smashbox palettes, and two shades from Jane Iredale. The right side has 4 Bobbi Brown singles, a MAC pressed pigment, two Stila shadows, one from Benefit, and one random shadow I had. 

Phew! That's it! Sorry for the numerous posts in one day, but I wanted my entire collection up to view!

No comments:

Post a Comment