Sunday, January 19, 2014

Palette Collection: Part One (Picture Heavy)

I have a problem...and that problem is buying eyeshadow palettes. I'm breaking this post into multiple parts or it would be too long! I have WAY too many, but I really do love them all. If you see a palette you'd like swatches and a review of, let me know in the comments!

The Urban Decay Naked basics is a great little workhorse palette. It's tiny and great for travel.

Too Faced Matte Eye is another great, travel friendly palette. It's surprisingly versatile for containing only matte shades.

My most used MAC shadows in a Z Palette. Sadly, I don't remember every shade name in here. I depotted a tom of single and small palettes a while back and failed at keeping track of the names.

The Kat Von D Ladybird palette is another all matte palette. This one is great quality and contains some great colors.

Aqualillies for Tarte was limited edition for summer 2013. It's nice, but I don't reach for it as much as I should. 
Too Faced Pretty Rebel...stunning. The colors are gorgeous and the payoff is amazing. Love.
One of my newest palettes, Too Faced Chocolate Bar is quickly becoming a favorite! It's an amazing neutral palette with a few color pops. It smells like (and the shadows contain) cocoa powder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment