Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Holy Grail Products: Eye Primer

I thought I would start (another) series about all my holy grail (HG) products! I always love to see what other bloggers/vloggers consider to be the ultimate in different product categories. 

I'm going to start with my HG eye primer. I have drier eyelids and find some primers can dry them out more, but I've found one I love...Too Faced Shadow Insurance! 


This primer locks my shadows in place and prevents creasing all day. It helps to decrease fall out with shimmery shades or more crumbly shadows. My dry lids don't get irritated by this product and the tube lasts forever. 


2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite primer too...and now that you mention it, I think my UD one irritates my eyes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The original primer potion really dried my eyelids, so I can't use it anymore.

      Delete