Saturday, January 18, 2014

Makeup Storage: Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic Organizer by Lori Greiner

I recently needed (wanted) an upgrade to my cosmetic storage. I had everytjing shoved in three of the drawers in my dresser and a few things in an acrylic organizer tray on top of the dresser. It looked messy and I couldn't always find what I was looking for.

I saw this spinning organizer on QVC. It retails for just under $30 (with tax and shopping, it was $40). It's white plastic with tons of spots for products.


It's fairly large and takes up a fair amount of space on the dresser top. The top section is removable and there is a small compartment underneath. The top section is fairly weighty on its own, so I'm not sure storing under it makes sense as moving it to reach those products could be a pain.


 
Overall, I'm happy with this purchase and think it's a good storage option. It will hold much more than I have in it, but I haven't figured out everything I want in there yet.

I will be posting more pictures of my storage as I get everything reorganized and will also do a series of collection posts as well! 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for makeup storage! Thanks for sharing :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete