Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Current Mascara Rotation

I'm a person who easily gets bored with products...so I generally have a few tubes of mascaras going at one time. I thought it might be interesting to give many reviews on what I am currently using.



First up is Cover Girl's Clump Crusher. This is probably my favorite drugstore mascara. It gives nice length and volume with a not to wet or dry formula.


Next up is It Cosmetics Tightline Primer/Mascara. This has the tiniest brush I have ever seen! The thought is that you can use the brush to tightline your upper lashes. You work the brush in at the base of your lashes and sort of wiggle it to place product. This can also be used to prime the lashes. I think it gives a nice, natural look worn alone, too. 


Too Faced Better Than Sex...is my Holy Grail mascara. Tons of volume. Great length. Not clumpy. It checks all the boxes for me!


Lastly is Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes. I like it for days when I want a natural, fluttery look. It's not a dramatic mascara for me, but some days I don't need drama ;).


*all products purchased by me*

2 comments:

  1. The plastic brush kinda drives me nuts on the Cover Girl, but I used it the other day with no issues. Maybe it was too wet when i first opened it, and now it is better?

    I do love the tightline one, I keep it in my purse and sit at my desk at work picking up this and that tiny little lash with it. lol! It is one I would re-buy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the Clump Crusher brush a little painful to use at first, but it grew on me I guess!

      Delete