Monday, January 6, 2014

Budget Monday: Ulta Cream Eyeshadows

I recently picked up two of the Ulta Cream Eyeshadows when they were buy one, get one half off. I picked up Golden Olive and Rose Gold.

 One thing I loved is that these were sealed shut, all the way around with plastic! Always nice to see that! There were also testers available. 

Golden Olive is a lovely deep olive with golden shimmer. I've had these less than a month and it's starting to dry out a bit, so that is disappointing. The color is gorgeous though! 

Rose Gold is a beautiful pink with a slight gold sheen to it. This is very creamy and not drying out at all. 



These do retail for $8.99. That is more than the Maybelline Color Tattoos and for less product, but the price isn't bad when they are on sale and you can use your Ulta coupons as well. I do think these are really nice (hoping that Golden Olive drying so quick is a fluke) and the shade range is pretty good with mostly neutrals.

*purchased by me*

No comments:

Post a Comment