Friday, January 3, 2014

Blog Sale!! MAC MSF

I am opening a blog sale starting today! 

I will add seperate posts for different categories as I think that will be easier for me to manage. 

Rules: First Come, First Serve. For now this will be USA ONLY. Payment must be made via PayPal within 24 hours of my reply to your inquiry. Shipping will be $5 per item in a padded envelope. I will do my best to secure the items, but I am not responsible for damage during shipping. All orders will be shipped by US Post Office.

I am starting with two limited edition MAC MSFs. These were from two (?) years ago. 

I have Center of the Universe and Star Wonder. Usage as shown. 




Center of the Universe $20
Star Wonder $20
 
Please email me at makeupanddiaperbags@gmail.com if interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment