Thursday, December 12, 2013

Too Faced Joy to the Girls Palette: photos

Oh Too Faced! You have out done yourself this holiday season! I have purchased all three of the larger palettes and will be posting general photos and thought over the next couple of days. 

Joy to the Girls is packaged in a lovely aqua case with silver/gold polka dots all over it. It has a magnetic closure and is about the size of a hardcover book.

 
It contains fifteen eyeshadows and a full size Lashgasm mascara. The palette has no mirror. There is a nice mix of neutrals and color. 






Twinkle is a particularly festive shade! I also really like Cookie Dough as a blending shade. 

I haven't tried the Lashgasm mascara since I have too many mascaras open at the moment. 

Overall, I do really like this palette! It's versatile and the packaging is exceptionally pretty. This was $46 and I feel like it's worth the price!

*purchased by me*

No comments:

Post a Comment