Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mally Holiday 5 Piece Evercolor Shadow Stick Library

These are the first Mally products I've ever tried and I have to say I'm impressed! After seeing numerous positive reviews on YouTube about these shadow sticks, I had to bite the bullet and order them. These were around $32 plus shipping on QVC.

The set comes nicely packaged in a green box with stud detail. The box has a magnetic closure and feels sturdy.



The set includes: Deep Plum, Topaz, Cobalt, Firework, and Rosy Taupe. 

Swatches from bottom: Derp Plum, Topaz, Cobalt, Firework, Rosy Taupe.

These seem very similar to the Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks from the packaging to the formula. Once applied, you have some time to smudge these out and once they set they're not moving. These work fine on their own or as a base. 

I think this is a great gift set and would make any beauty lover happy! 

*purchased by me*

No comments:

Post a Comment