Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Make Out 2014: The Inventory

Oh man... I decided the next logical step in my Make Out 2014 project would be to take an honest look at what I really own...and it's not pretty. Remember, I'm at best a novice beauty blogger. I'm not a makeup artist or professional. I'm just a stay at home mom who loves makeup. There is absolutely no reason for me to own the amount of stuff that I currently have. 

So, here is my collection...in numbers. 

Eyeshadow Palettes: 25 (this includes my MAC and Z Palettes)
Eyeshadow Quads: 5
Eyesshadow Singles/Duos: 30
Cream Shadow Pots: 12
Cream Shadow Sticks: 18
Pencil Eyeliners: 22
Liquid Eyeliners: 3
Gel Eyeliners: 5
Full Size Mascaras: 12
Sample Size Mascaras: 18
Eyebrow Kit: 1
Eyebrow Pencil: 1

Foundation: 9
Sample Foundations: 6
Concealers: 8
Highlighters: 11 (including deluxe samples)
Blush: 15 (including deluxe samples)
Bronzer: 3
Face Powders: 12 (included setting powders, powder foundation, samples)

Lipgloss: 65
Lipstick: 69
Pencil Lipsticks (ex: Tarte Lipsurgence): 44
Lipliners: 3

Lip Primer: 1
Eye Primer: 6 (including sample sizes)
Face Primer: 8 (including sample sizes)
Lash Primer: 1









No comments:

Post a Comment