Monday, December 9, 2013

Budget Monday: Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara

This Budget Monday, I bring you my favorite drugstore mascara...Clump Crusher by Cover Girl! I have the non waterproof formula (in general, I'm not a fan of waterproof mascara). 





Clump Crusher is marketed as being non clumping, even after multiple coats. The wand is curved and has short, plastic bristles. I find the formula to be more on the dry side, but that is something I prefer as wetter mascaras tend to smudge like crazy on me. 


I've found that I'm able to put on multiple coats without clumps and this mascara is great for combing out clumps from other mascaras. 

I believe impaid around $8.99 for this at a local drugstore. You can usually find this in buy one, get one deals. 

Purchased by me.



No comments:

Post a Comment