Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekly Makeup Bag #1

In an effort to actually USE my makeup stash, I am going to start a weekly makeup bag project. Each week, I will pick a few random items from my collection to use. I'm not going to pick something for each part of my face, but instead grab 3-4 random things. If they still don't get any love or I find I don't like them; it will be time to pass them on.

For week #1, I picked a few MAC items. A Powerchrome Eye Pencil from the Summer 2013 collection on the color Copper Strip. I can honestly say that I have never used it. I also picked an eyeshadow quad from the Archie's Girls collection inCaramel Sundae. Now, I actually have used and like this quad, but it gets lost in my stash. The pigmentation is amazing, but it makes for a nice wash of color on lazy days. I also picked two glosses; a traditional lipglass in Lovechild and a Lustreglass in Love Nectar. I, personally, don't mind the sticky formula. I just have so many lip products that must of them don't get any love. 


Swatches (bottom to top): Copper Strip, Lovechild, Love Nectar, MAC quad in Caramel Sundae (the two lightest shades; a pink and yellow, show up better with primer on the eye). 






No comments:

Post a Comment