Friday, November 15, 2013

Review: Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Cream

As a stay at home mom of a crazy busy two year old boy, I love a multi tasking product. I full force jumped on the BB/CC Cream bandwagon. A base product that offers moisture, SPF, and coverage? Sign me up! 

One of the BB creams that didn't leave me disappointed has been the Dr Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Cream (say that 5 times, fast). While I do need a separate moisturizer, especially in Fall/Winter, it does offer SPF 25. It has medium coverage and is somewhat buildable.




This does only come in one color. It matches my fair skin (MAC NC15-20) pretty well, but is a tad dark. It probably isn't noticeable to anyone else.

All in all, this is my favorite BB that I've tried and when it's gone I would definitely repurchase.

*product purchased by me*

No comments:

Post a Comment