So...here we go!
1) Best Packaging: For this I picked my Urban Decay Vice 2 palette. Yes, it's bulky. It takes up a fair amount of space, but it looks somgoodnsittimg out on my dresser!
2) Best Color Payoff: I'm giving this to the Lorac Pro palette. The matte shades apply wonderfully and the shimmers are excellent.
3) Most Versatile: This goes to my Urban Decay Naked2 palette. I can use it form easy, everyday looks or for a vampy night out eye. I'm really looking forward to the Naked3...the colors look right up my alley!
4) Best For Traveling: Tarte Aqualillies wins this hands down! It has 6 lovely eye shades (2 matte), a blush, a bronzed, and a highlight. You basically have all your color products in one spot. It's compact and sturdy and contains a good size mirror.
5) Biggest Regret: this goes to my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. It's a great little palette, but I have other matte palettes with a wider shade selection.
6) Best Color Names: The Too Faced Pretty Rebel wins again! Names like Jailbird, Instigator, Badass... It's too cute and fitting of the aesthetic this palette has.
7) Least Used: Sadly, it's my Tarte palette from the Carried Away gift set that was released last holiday season. I love Tarte eye shadows and these are truly lovely, but for some reason I just don't reach for it.
8) Most Loved or "Desert Island" Palette: This one is really hard...but I'm taking my Vice2 here. It's got a row of great neutrals and a ton of fun colors. Hey, if I'm stranded on a desert island, I'm going to have lots of time to experiment with different things!
Here are my other palettes that didn't make the list...
Kat Von D Ladybird palette: a selection of nice, warmer matte shades