Sunday, October 20, 2013

My MAC Lipstick Collection: Matte and Retro Matte


I love MAC lipsticks. They have such a wide array of colors and finishes and are fairly reasonably priced. The Back to MAC program also allows you to get a free lipstick if you return six empties. (That's how I've gotten a fair chunk of my collection).

I'm starting with my Matte and Retro Matte lipsticks. I love a matte lip and MAC has a nice formula (although the Retro Matte formula can be pretty drying). 






From l-r: Lady Danger, Candy Yum Yum, Viva Glam I, Silly (limited edition), Ruby Woo, Runway Hit, Relentlessly Red.

These are some of my absolute favorite lipsticks. The colors are gorgeous and the finishes of both are lovely. My only thing with these is that they can be quite drying and your lips need to be prepped well or they can cling to dry patches.  




No comments:

Post a Comment