Monday, September 30, 2013

MAC Viva Glam I Lipglass

MAC's original Viva Glam is back in lipglass form!




 Viva Glam I is a dark, oxblood red with no shimmer. It's very opaque on the lips (which is good or bad depending on how you like your gloss). I do find he color to be very similar to the lipstick. The easiest way to wear it, for me, is applied and then blotted down a bit. I find a heavy application can bleed a bit in lip lines. Personally, I like the lipglass formula. It's not for everyone though as it is quite thick and sticky. This does lead to better staying power though. 



Proceeds from Viva Glam products go to the MAC AIDS fund. I love that the purchase of these products go to charity. It makes me feel a bit better about (and helps justify) another gloss purchase! 

*purchased by me*

No comments:

Post a Comment